PVDF Super Air Knife- Knife Only
Quiet, hard-hitting curtain of air for blowoff, cleaning, drying, and cooling on!
EXAIR's Super Air Knife dramatically reduces compressed air usage and noise when compared to other blowoﬀs. The Super Air Knife oﬀers a more eﬃcient way to clean, dry or cool parts, webs or conveyors. It delivers a uniform sheet of laminar airﬂow across the entire length with hard-hitting force.
Noisy blowoﬀs become a whisper when replaced with the compact Super Air Knife. Even at high pressures of 80 PSIG (5.5 BAR), the sound level is surprisingly quiet at 69 dBA for most applications! Air ampliﬁcation ratios (entrained air to compressed air) of 40:1 are produced.
- Part drying after wash
- Sheet cleaning in strip mills
- Conveyor cleaning
- Part or component cooling
- Web drying or cleaning
- Environmental separation
- Pre-paint blowoff
- Bag opening/filling operations
- Scrap removal on converting operations
- Quiet - 69 dBA for most applications
- Minimal air consumption
- 40:1 air amplification
- Uniform airflow across entire length
- Variable force and flow
- No moving parts - maintenance free
- Easy mounting - compressed air inlets on each end and bottom
Quality and Compliance
- Conflict Mineral Free
Manufacturer: Exair Corporation
Warranty : 5 Year Warranty
Covers manufacturing defects and excludes normal wear, tear, accidental damage, unreasonable use or exposure.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipped in 2-3 weeks upon order confirmation and payment.