AIRCOSAVER-Air Conditioning Energy Saver
AIRCOSAVER offers you an easy and affordable way to improve the energy efficiency of your existing air conditioning unit:
Upgrade it with an AIRCOSAVER and save 15% to 30% of your energy costs.
- Residential and light commercial DX (direct expansion) AC systems, e.g. wall-mounted and window units, single split systems and PTAC units.
Features & Benefits
- Quick & easy to install (15-30 minutes)
- AIRCOSAVER quickly and continuously analyses how A/C unit and room interact and constantly adapts its parameters for best possible savings and comfort
- Does not require maintenance
- Separate versions for all main power supplies (230V, 110V, 24V) available for all common kinds of mains power supply
Advanced software for savings & comfort
- Optimized parameter settings for higher savings at no noticeable decrease in cooling comfort
- Savings algorithm of the standard AIRCOSAVER optimised for systems up to 10 tons (please contact us for special versions for larger cooling systems)
Cycle protection for your aircon unit
- Improved anti short cycling protection and overall compressor protection
- Protection against short and potentially damaging power outages
- CE Certified
- 100% engineered & manufactured in Germany to highest quality standards
Success Stories and References
- Kenya Bureau of Standard (KEBS) certification –>21% energy savings.
- LECO Kenya independent test –> 32% energy savings.
- Pandya Hospital Kenya –> 27% energy savings.
- DEWA Letter of Recommendation (Dubai Electricity & Water Authority)
- Extensive 2-year Case Study at Domino’s Pizza ( –> 19.4% energy savings
- AIRCOSAVER case study with 9 cell sites in San Diego –> 20% energy savings
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Municipality
- Travelhouse Aircosaver Evaluation
- Press Products South Africa Report
- Iskhus Power South Africa Test report
- PROTEA CHEMICALS WADEVILLE South Africa Test report
- St. Georges Hospital South Africa Trial Report
- Errol Greene Trial Report
- Telecom Base Station Test South Africa
- Western Cape Provincial Government Test Report
- Metropolitan Properties South Africa Test Report
- Nedbank Plattekloof Carrier TQL-N-36H
- Nedbank Plattekloof Defy Silhouette
- Test by aircon company in South Africa
- TATA Motors
- TATA Power
- IIT, Mumbai
- Approval by Ghana Standards Board –> 29.3 % energy savings
Manufacturer : EPV Electronics GmbH
Installation Manual Enclosed
Not Suitable For :
- Chilled water
- Evaporative cooling
- Inverter controlled
- Digital and Satellite systems
For any new applications not listed above , contact us for support.
TYPICAL ROI/ COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS
Benefit of Aircosaver Vs an Inverter
- Invertors cost up to 5 times the cost of traditional A/Cs.
- Traditional A/C retrofited with the AIRCOSAVER is much more cost-efficient than an Inverter A/Cs even over 5-10 years usage.
Safety Precautions and Use
- Although Aircosaver installation is quick and simple, it should only be conducted by trained electricians or HVAC contractors to ensure proper system setup and maximum savings.
- Make sure to follow all general safety codes and observe precautions on tags or labels attached to the AC unit.
- Shipped in 2-3 weeks upon order confirmation and payment.
- Shipped by DHL or UPS